M.S Landscaping & Driveways
We’ve been offering a vast range of paving services throughout Northwich & All Surrounding Areas for a number of years now. Within this time, we have firmly established ourselves as the leading providers of driveways and paving the North has to offer.
There are many reasons why you should choose resin over concrete, asphalt, gravel, or block paving for your driveway. Resin allows water to penetrate directly into the earth. Because of this, there are no puddles left behind. Resin does not crack, and you do not need to worry about loose stones. And unlike gravel, resin does not allow weeds to creep up. Installation of resin takes up to 48 hours, after which you can start using your new driveway. Versatility is a huge advantage of resin driveways. There is a variety of colours and textures you can choose from.
- A resin bound driveway is laid over an existing tarmac or concrete surface. This makes the surface very durable and stops it from being worn down. The resin is resistant to UV light, so it won’t lose any colour or break down. Not only is a resin bound surface protected against wear and tear, it will retain its pristine appearance for years to come.
- The mix of materials within a resin bound surface creates a high degree of porosity. This allows water to run off easily, benefiting nearby vegetation. Any plants will have good access to the water, promoting growth. The porous nature of resin bound surfacing also means that freeze damage will be lessened.
- Resin bound surfacing is one of the most versatile options on the market. This is because of its non-slip qualities, durability and long lasting nature. It can be used for any number of surfaces, ranging from footpaths to wheelchair ramps.
If you want a beautiful driveway then a resin bound surface is a great choice. The stones are natural and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. This allows for a creative approach and you’ll be able to design your driveway in a bespoke way.
Block paving offers versatility and a range of design options that few other materials can match. Not only does block paving look good, it lasts for years. And, if the need arises for parts of the drive to be lifted for groundworks and sewer/utilities servicing or install, the block paving can be relaid, using the original block pavers and you won't see the join!
With the variety of styles on offer, block paving is guaranteed to improve the appearance of your home. There’s the option to use a simplistic design, or go for something more intricate.
- Block paved driveways don’t require a lot of maintenance because of the strong materials they are made from, this also makes them durable enough to withstand all kinds of weather.
- Coming in a range of styles and colours block paving can be customised to your own specification. Different designs and shapes can be formed to suit your style.
- Due to its durability, block paving is a long-lived material. Block paving is durable enough to withstand the pressure of an airplane, which is why it’s a common material at airports. You can drive your car over it many times and it won’t suffer from any wear and tear. Also, block paving is highly resistant to most chemicals, oils, salts and frosts.